Saturday, October 24, 2009

October 20, 2009 Hackensack City Council

I'm not the most tech savy person, so it might be a little rough and it is out of order. But I am determined and I finally figured out how to post this. I'm still working on the process. I hope I didn't leave any parts out. I apoligize that it's out of order, but at least it's here.


Here is video of the 10/20 council meeting. There is an interesting part is at the end, so be sure to watch that one.




2nd section (first is below)


3rd part

4th part

Bill Brennan addresses the council


Last video - watch the end of this - after Councilman Labrosse speaks @ 14:50 the Mayor makes an inappropriate comment - unbelievable!


this 2nd part should also be after Bill Brennan
1st part below (the mic stopped working)



start of the meeting


1st part of above (should be after Brennan)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I only watched the clip that was on YouTube and then the one with Bill Brennan. I used to think that Marlon Townes was just an ignorant boob, pushed into this position and flubbing his way through. After watching that clip, it is obvious that he is both incompetent AND malicious. These people need to go, and the sooner the better.